Weekly Reflection - Week 3

It was a week, full of observations..............

                           On Monday, i took class as usual. Since there was teacher in the class the students doesn’t make much noise, otherwise i am spending half of my energy to control the class.  In the afternoon, Bobby sir came for observation, to see the health education class. There were no substitution classes to take the heath education lesson. Sir asked me to ask the teachers and adjust the period. Then I requested to the class teacher of 9 D, to give me the IT period to take the health education class and the teacher agreed. Thus I took class in 6th period. The students were so co-operative and active in the class.  I felt happy after the class. Bobby sir criticised me about the mass answering of the students in the class itself. I am much satisfied about the class.


                     On Tuesday, Alie miss came for observation. It was a surprise visit. We didn’t expect her on that day. Since I have period in the fourth hour, I took class. The students were active in the class and I completed the lesson plan successfully. The students do the activity interestingly. On Wednesday, Velu sir came for observation. Since I have class in the afternoon and the other two trainees had classes in the morning section, he asked me to adjust the class for third hour. I find out that the students have Malayalam in the third period and I requested the concerned teacher to give me that period and the sir agreed. Thus i took class in third hour. Students were noisy. It took a lot of effort to control the class. It was also a successful class. Velu sir mentioned about the change in my attitude. There was no observation on Thursday. As usual I took classes. We participated in the assembly and in the noon-meal programme. The numbers of substitutions were a bit low in this week. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innovative Lesson Plan -"FROM A RAILWAY CARRIAGE "