Innovative Lesson Plan Name of the Teacher Trainee : Sumi krishna Name of the School : Govt.G.H.S. Mavelikkara Unit : II, WINGS AND WHEELS Sub-unit : “From a Railway Carriage” Standard : 8 ANALYSIS OF THE POEM The poet shares his experience of a railway journey. He describes the amazing speed of a train. He presents the natural scenes as seen from the window of a railway carriage. CURRICULAR STAT...
The Very First Day When you were just six months old, I left you in the hands of your Ammachi, With a heavy heart and tearful eyes, Answering duty's gentle calls. The milk that should have nourished you, Many days was given away, To this school that shaped my journey, And claimed so much of every day. I often wondered through the years, If life would bring us to this place, Where tiny feet would walk the paths I once crossed with hurried pace. And today, my child, that dream came true, As I held your little hand, A thousand thoughts flowed through my mind, More than words could understand. The school that once borrowed me from you, Now welcomes you through its door; A circle completed, a story retold, Binding our hearts forevermore. Go ahead, my little one, Learn, laugh, grow, and shine. For today I leave you here with hope, And a piece of this heart of mine. And as I watched your smiling face, My heart was filled with quiet pride. The choice I made all...
What hurts me the most is not the mistakes or misunderstandings, but the lies. Every time I find out that you were not truthful with me, a part of my trust breaks. I have always tried to stand with sincerity and honesty in this relationship, so being lied to repeatedly hurts deeply. From the very first day I met you, I feel like I have been facing lies in one form or another. Tell me honestly — have I ever intentionally lied to you or hurt you the way you have hurt me? You do not know what I have been going through for the past week. I stayed silent, carried everything within myself, and slowly started losing myself in the process. Something feels stuck in my throat — pain that I cannot even express properly anymore. I have changed a lot, and I can feel it. Maybe I changed only because of my children and the responsibilities I carry. I don’t expect perfection from you. I only wanted honesty, even when the truth was uncomfortable. Trust is built through honesty, not promises. ...
Comments
Post a Comment