"we don't like English...."

Getting irritated day by day... today i ask them what is your problem ??? Why are you making too much noise and disturbances in class.. ?? Don't u like English ??  They told me frankly that they don’t like English.... they don’t want to study or learn English.... in my view academic and non-academic activities should give equal importance.... but here i think they are giving only importance to non-academic activities….
Students don’t have any respect towards trainees... they sit very casually in the class.... they didn't do the activities.... doesn't do the assignments... always give silly excuses ... am i a failure as a teacher... ?????

 No...I’m not…. My only weakness 8s that.. I’m a trainee….. If i have some kind of power to control them... for eg. If i have the power to use the stick and beat them.... or else if I’m a permanent staff of the school .... The student’s attitude will really change.....  All else i can tolerate... but not the vulgar comments.... and smiling and laughing continuously... without any reason or cause ….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innovative Lesson Plan -"FROM A RAILWAY CARRIAGE "

Weekly Reflection - Week 3