Bad day... feeling irritated... what he thought of himself... i won’t bare his misogynistic attitude..... Why should I  ?? What did he think of himself??
                  A teacher should be a guide…. Yes… a teacher should be… but sometimes there should be some exceptions… regarding the students we have to deal with…. I don’t believe in the philosophy of putting hands on the shoulder and talking with the students…. I also don’t believe in that ... there is a difference between a lady teacher and a male teacher…. I don’t think I want to justify it…. 
                   Learn to respect…. learn how to talk and behave …. Learn what equality…is. There are 3 important person s in my life…. 2 of them were males… my father and my husband… both of them respect me… gives me enough space to talk and to act…. don’t act like that you are complete…. No one knows everything in the world and no one is perfect in the world… the respect u get from portraying someone as bad or inferior doesn’t last forever…. Things will change… certainly it will be slowly… let’s see who is right and who is wrong… one thing I’m sure is that the attitude is wrong…..

                                  “Is that clear !!!!!!!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innovative Lesson Plan -"FROM A RAILWAY CARRIAGE "

Weekly Reflection - Week 3